Saturday, April 23, 2011

Story of Sharks

Sharks start out as eggs, but incubate and hatch in the womb. Sometimes the number of pups is less than the number of eggs that were fertilized. Do you know why??? CANNIBALISM. The pups start eating each other within the mother's womb the moment they hatch. They start killing their siblings the moment they enter the world. Viewing everything they see as nothing more than prey. That is the real condition of this world. Sometimes, even your family try to "kill" you. That's why, I always believe, that I am the only one, who won't hurt myself. and I try to put some distance with other "human" in this world. No one knows me better than I do. And this world really is nothing but lies. 


Sometimes I just wish I could take a break from life

No comments:

Post a Comment