Friday, August 12, 2011

蝸 牛 / gua niu / snail

by: Jay Chou
蝸Gua牛niu
該gai不bu該gai
擱ge下xia重chong重chong的de殼ke
尋xun找zhao到dao底di哪na裡li有you藍lan天tian
隨sui著zhe輕qing輕qing的de風feng輕qing輕qing的de飄piao
歷li經jing的de傷shang都dou不bu感gan覺jue疼teng

我wo要yao一yi步bu一yi步bu往wang上shang爬pa
等deng待dai陽yang光guang靜jing靜jing看kan著zhe它ta的de臉lian
小xiao小xiao的de天tian
有you大da大da的de夢meng想xiang
重chong重chong的de殼ke裹guo著zhe輕qing輕qing的de仰yang望wang
我wo要yao一yi步bu一yi步bu往wang上shang爬pa
在zai最zui高gao點dian乘cheng著zhe葉ye片pian往wang前qian飛fei
小xiao小xiao的de天tian
流liu過guo的de淚lei和he汗han
總zong有you一yi天tian我wo有you屬shu於yu我wo的de天tian
我wo要yao一yi步bu一yi步bu往wang上shang爬pa
在zai最zui高gao點dian乘cheng著zhe葉ye片pian往wang前qian飛fei

任ren風feng吹chui乾gan
流liu過guo的de淚lei和he汗han
我wo要yao一yi步bu一yi步bu往wang上shang爬pa
等deng待dai陽yang光guang靜jing靜jing看kan著zhe它ta的de臉lian
小xiao小xiao的de天tian
有you大da大da的de夢meng想xiang
我wo有you屬shu於yu我wo的de天tian
任ren風feng吹chui乾gan
流liu過guo的de淚lei和he汗han
總zong有you一yi天tian我wo有you屬shu於yu我wo的de天tian



english translation:
SNAIL

Should or shouldn't
Forget about my heavy shell
Searching for where I can find a blue sky
Following the gentle wind and lightly float
The wounds that I have don't feel painful
I want to one step at a time proceed climbing upwards
Waiting for sunshine, I quietly looked at its face


The small sky
Has big dreams
The heavy shell is wrapped round the gentle adoring look
I want to one step at a time proceed climbing upwards
On the highest point
Riding on a blade of leaf I fly forward


The small sky
The tears and the sweat that has dropped
There has to be a day when I have a sky that belongs to me
I want to one step at a time proceed climbing upwards
On the highest point riding on a blade of leaf


Fly forward
Let wind blow dry
The tears and the sweat that has dropped
I want to one step at a time proceed climbing upwards
Waiting for sunshine, I quietly looked at its face


The small sky
Has big dreams
I have a sky that belongs to me


Let wind blow dry
The tears and the sweat that has dropped
There has to be a day when I have a sky that belongs to me

No comments:

Post a Comment