Saturday, February 26, 2011

Do you know how much i miss you?

Sometimes a lie can make us happy, at least for a while. Because i'm happy after telling a lie to my heart that you STILL love me like you used to do. There is no words that explain the way I feel right now. I'm speechless and my heart is in pain. You disappointed me yet again. When i sing, I start to cry. Tempted, I try not to cry. I try my hardest to not shed a tear.

Dear "Tummy", sorry for the butterflies; "Pillow", sorry for the tears; "Heart", sorry for the damage.  Dear "Brain", sorry for the overload and you were right.


Just because I smile doesn't mean that I'm happy. My smile is just a mask hiding my pain


So.... don't you think I should run?

Run away and be free.... go outside and sleep beside a tree....


You're the reason for the stars in the sky.
But you're also the reason for the teardrops on my pillow, dad.
I'm smiling because mommy told me i would meet you someday, for a while i started to doubt, maybe NOT NOW. Do you know how much i miss you?



PS: did i mention im really sad ??

No comments:

Post a Comment