Thursday, April 19, 2012

Is it worth holding on to?

When you're about to leave, look back and remember the war you have been through.

This is what actually happen to me right at this moment. I am pretty tired guys.. I am not tired for working over night or walking though those way down to factory, not at all. I just tired to get argue with someone I deeply love for my job. He didn't complain or angry for my busy days here, he just worried too much sometimes. I know he loves me, but unfortunately it seems that he don't believe me that I do love him too. Sometimes, I just have no more idea how to continue to sit on my desk with this situation. Sometimes, I even ask myself, do I need to leave this company to avoid this kind of argue? Just say I'm leaving this building, then where should I walk, which direction? I have too much things to think, honestly my head is overloaded recently.

I tried to start my days with big smile, no matter how hurt my heart is, no matter how much pain I suffered the night before. Sometimes, I do want to give up on my job, then I looked back for what I've been through here, even sometimes I looked back for what I've been through in college, before I announced as the first rank in my dept, the best students in the class, the most hard-working student in German dept, the one who got a change to go to Germany for exchange student program; for those accomplishment I got, do I really have to give up now?


The most difficult situation you can ever be faced with is deciding whether you should just move on or hold on a little tighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment