Monday, April 16, 2012

Life's change

It's been a while i didn't open my blog. I was pretty busy this lately... busy for something that I just met for about month.. I got a job, recently, actually it is not recent anymore since I've been worked in this company for almost 6 months. I did love my job here, I love my supervisor, Tiffany, I love almost every coworker here; I believe some of them love me too while in the other side there are some people who don't really understand why the other love my existence here.

My life is pretty different compare with what I had before. Everything changed, the environment, the sleeping schedule, the shopping time, social life, almost everything changed here. First of all, I live in the dorm here, pretty far away from everywhere, which makes me going one step far from normal civilazation. The second one, the internet connection here is terrible, which pulls me one more step far from my previous social life. Beside that, I've been really really busy without any reasonable reason. It is not because I can't accomplish my task, but it actually because I'm working as a new employee in a new company, where everything was messed up due some unclear reason. When I asked someone why this things happen here, they said, "it's normal for new company. Don't need to be shocked or worried". That was the first time in my life I feel really really "lost", and I almost crazy for that. But don't worry, I am fine here, and still in the normal mentally condition till this moment. The third changes things is my daily life schedule. I used to study everyday before, I even love to visit the library during my free time. And I would have time to watch some Naruto episode before I sleep. That what I usually did before I move to this place. For now, I don't even have time to watch my Naruto series, and once I have free time to watch it, again,,, I stuck with the internet connection problems here, so.. I guess.. I will just give up for my Naruto series till they could manage to provide a better internet connection here.

I think above points is the most extreme changes of my habit right now. I am not complaining for the changes, I just hope I could survive here with those changes, and I guess I'm fine with them. Probably it's time to change.. My "fun" term is over and I turned to another "serious" term life. Honestly, I learned a lot here, that's why I am glad to be here. I don't know what might happen in the future, but I'm sure there is something good waiting for me to discover in the future, and I am on the way to discover the "buried treasure" right now. So, no matter what happen, I believe there is a lesson need to be learned in every step of my life. I am on this progress right now, and it isn't bad at all. I tried to enjoy my days here and I think I get use for it now. I am doing good here, I start my day with a smile in my face, I did cry for some reason, but overall,,, I think I am fine, I just need more time to adapt with this new life.

Last but not least... somehow I feel I am blessed here.

No comments:

Post a Comment